Friday, February 12, 2010

I am FOODZILLA!!!


I am Foodzilla. I've made my peace with it. I think I have a bit of an addictive personality. Deep down I'd like to be an alcoholic, but it's just not socially acceptable. My sister says I should stop worrying about what other people think...maybe she's right.

Regardless, I was over weight because I was eating huge amounts of food. But, I ended up being so big I was
embarrassed to be seen eating all the crap I was scarfing down. I had images of people nudging each other and pointing at me saying, "that's not her first poutine! hahaha." I know people say things like that because I'm usually sitting right beside him when he's saying it. So I started eating a lot of junk in private. Secret junk, like secret booze, is a sure sign of trouble. The hallmark of a foodzilla.

Rule number 1 to combat Foodzilla

If you are
embarrassed to eat something in front of other people...you might want to rethink eating it at all.
Testify!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment